Full Job Posting: http://www.jobscore.com/jobs2/dailyburn/product-manager/dwEf1a8mKr46iNeJe9fLhG?ref=rss&sid=68
Are you interested in helping millions of people around the world get in better shape and live healthier lives? DailyBurn is looking for a talented Product Manager to join our Product team. DailyBurn builds its products with a focus on usability and utilizes technology to create truly transformative fitness experiences. These products include workout video and nutrition apps on web, mobile, tablets, and connected TV devices. You will report to the VP of Product.
Your job will be to work with engineering, design, video production, business development, customer support, and marketing departments to launch new products and support existing ones. You will oversee products from both a product design and business perspective. How customers experience our brand is in your hands.
- Own the vision for your products and translate it into actionable next steps. You will own the roadmap and at the end of the day are responsible for ensuring a successful product launch on time
- Be able to communicate both the business and product reasons behind important product decisions, basing your arguments on user data, industry research and general knowledge of best practices.
- Mock up concepts, write functional specs, create tickets, write copy and do whatever it takes to express your ideas to our internal engineers, designers and other product stakeholders.
- Understand the needs of consumers and prioritize enhancements and new feature ideas for product recommendations.
- Be a driving force in assembling the resources necessary to ship high-impact products and features.
- Define methods for quantifying success (or failure) and ensure that the team has a clear ability to understand and articulate its objectives.