Product Management Immersive Instructor
In this immersive educational experience, students engage in the product management and development process, developing the skills and portfolio of a junior practitioner. We are looking for instructors to lead this transformative experience through General Assembly’s Product Management Immersive course.
Full Job Listing Here: http://boards.greenhouse.io/generalassembly/jobs/15826#.U8gk-I1dXIo
Who are we?
General Assembly is a venture-backed, NYC-based startup focusing on education for individuals and enterprises in the areas of technology, design, and entrepreneurship. We currently have physical classrooms in 9 cities across 4 continents, with tens of thousands of students coming through our doors.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Teach eight hours a day, five days a week, for 10 weeks.
- Instructors will need to commit 15 - 20 hours a week to working with us on
curriculum/preparing to teach.
- Work closely with two – three co-instructors to provide students with
meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress.
- Work alongside GA staff and teaching team to best meet the needs and
learning styles of your students.
- Guide students through development of a stellar final project that will
showcase their abilities to hiring managers.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of solving user
experience design problems.