* Focus on delivering data to Viacom's strategic partners
* Define, document and evaluate business-value and R.O.I. of features and functionality of platform products and associated tools
* Create offerings specifically tailored to partner and stakeholder business objectives
* Support key stakeholders in the business to provide regular status reports and develop informed strategies regarding product deliverables
* Coordinate with Product Development counterparts responsible for Content Distribution and cross-system content workflow to ensure quality of end-to-end content delivery
* Participate in the product lifecycle for defined products in the Data Strategy and Governance suite of products – from strategic direction through metrics to product definition to execution
* Lead a cross-functional task force to set yearly and monthly strategy and content distribution plans.
We practice Agile software development (SCRUM). In this process, Product Managers act as “Product Owners,” representing the stakeholders and the business. Product Managers must react quickly to shifting conditions while maintaining overall course; they are expected to own product features and drive successful development successfully through outstanding management and communication skills.
* At least 3 years relevant digital Product Development experience (e.g. content creation, publishing, marketing, or public relations (or some combination thereof)
* Experience working with offshore teams in multiple locations and timezones a plus
* Media/Entertainment experience not required but a definite plus
* Deep understanding of content data modeling, ETL, XML, RSS, Atom, etc.
* Experience with Agile/iterative product development methodology a plus
* Proficiency with Wikis, Microsoft Office, Visio and/or similar tools for documentation, prototyping, storyboarding, etc
Please apply via: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MTVNETWORKS&cws=1&rid=7312