Product Manager– Consumer
The Product Manager is responsible for the support and development of multi-screen consumer products and platform technologies including but not limited to video, search, registration, personalization, cloud services, as well as, revenue platform integration.
• Gather and prioritize product and customer (internal and external) requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with sales and marketing, engineering, business intelligence as well as the entire consumer product team to ensure strategic business and revenue goals are met in addition to customer engagement.
• Drive new product launches and optimizations via Agile and Scrum methodology and will be accountable for successful decision making.
• Demonstrate strong business acumen in all aspects of the product portfolio.
• Engage in a broad range of disciplines including but not limited to product development and strategy, financial modeling, product marketing and positioning, and design/wire-framing.
• Deliver executive level and cross-team communications on all aspects of the product lifecycle.
The successful candidate will:
• Work with executives and internal teams to identify business/user needs and then develop a product roadmap and strategy
• Lead cross-functional teams for large-scale product initiatives to define product specifications, users stories, wire frames and acceptance criteria, establish milestones
• Work with core agile team including but not limited to technical architects, developers, designers and QA throughout the product lifecycle to ensure your product features meet goals and objectives
• Partner with other product managers to ensure cross-product integration is executed effectively and efficiently
• Research and analyze traffic to measure KPIs with the with the goal of maximizing consumer engagement and enhancing the user experience
• Create annotated wireframes, task flows and user scenarios to support and articulate your product vision
• Develop written requirements and assist in creating/validating mockups, managing their iteration through the design and testing process
• Research, troubleshoot, diagnose and recommend solutions to increasingly complex business or technical problems
• Assist in managing prioritization of new product enhancements and bug/fixes
• Monitor key conversion metrics and A/B tests to support continual optimization of the product and business plan
• Conduct competitive analysis and financial modeling for product strategy and planning
• 3+ years product management or related experience, with a passion for working independently, collaborating with delivery teams, and executing against business goals
• Self-motivated individual with a proven creative problem solving and innovative mindset; passion for technology innovation
• Attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple projects and meet projected deadlines
• Experience with developing digital video user experiences
• Experience with developing product platform services and knowledge of various digital ad technologies
• Experience with usability, card sorting, wire framing, A/B testing strongly preferred
• Strong problem solving, analytic, and decision-making skills; able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective actions plans to resolve issues
• Exceptional communication skills, with ability to modulate communication between executive management and project teams
• Experience leveraging usability studies, business and usage data, external industry trends, and metrics to generate insights and make informed product decisions
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint required
• Knowledge of and experience using web analytics to help drive product development
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience with Agile and Scrum methodology
• Knowledge of Agile software strongly preferred
• Understanding of UX design pri