The FactSet Screening team is seeking a Product Developer who will play a pivotal role in developing the next generation of screening tools at FactSet. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with a passion for technology and financial analysis. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to make a lasting impact by putting your stamp on up-and-coming FactSet products. The Screening Product Developer will work on multiple screening products gaining exposure to multiple user types and workflows.
- Communicate functional needs, via functional product specifications, to the Engineering team. Ensure specifications are detailed, thorough and representative of the needs of clients while taking into account technical and/or data constraints.
- Respond to and prioritize product enhancement requests and bug fixes based on an understanding of clients’ needs.
- Manage the development process by working with a cross-functional team of stakeholders in Engineering, QA, Application Design, Sales, and Marketing.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with a track record of success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High-energy, enthusiastic person with a strong sense of initiative.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented with the ability to see the big picture.
- 2+ years of product management experience; experience in financial services is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance, or related field.
FactSet, a leading provider of financial data and analytics, offers instant access to information to thousands of financial professionals around the globe. Our solutions are built on the creative use of technology and an unwavering dedication to client service. FactSet provides powerful analytics, the broadest scope of data available, and access to industry-leading client service.
Please apply at www.factset.com/careers