Namely is the HR Platform for companies serious about growth. Our clients get more than just HR software - they get a cloud-based, complete platform to manage their entire company. In the past, growing companies depended on multiple systems to manage all their HR tasks. In contrast, Namely offers an end-to-end integrated platform so employees and managers only have to remember one login and take care of all their HR needs.
Our Product Management Team is growing and seeking a Product Manager with experience working in a software development environment and with HR, Payroll, Benefits or Talent Management domain experience. In this important role, reporting to our VP of Product, you will be responsible for shaping the product vision, determining project goals and initiatives, and maintaining the product roadmap. Most importantly, you will develop product requirements and then work closely with the Development and Design teams to ensure we develop solutions that provide maximum business value to customers through an outstanding user experience.
- Research competitive offerings and follow industry trends
- Gather product input and feedback from customers and internal teams including Client Success and Sales
- Prioritize product backlog in support of product vision, goals and initiatives
- Create product requirements including business requirements documents, process flows, and use cases
- Oversee product planning and project management through the entire product lifecycle
- Talk with prospects and customers about product vision, goals and product roadmap
- Be the SME expert for the given product area and serve as an escalation point for product issues
To apply and view more details about the role, please visit https://namely.workable.com/jobs/32334.