Be a part of a growing, dynamic organization delivering actionable adversary threat intelligence, developing industry leading platforms for collection, correlation, and analysis as well as training and enablement services for the world’s premier commercial corporations and government agencies. Our industry-leading solutions allow our clients to proactively protect their most critical assets.
As an Associate Product Manager (APM), you will be a catalyst for innovation in areas like intelligence analysis, services, and technologies, industry partnerships, competitive analysis, and business intelligence. Our APMs have the opportunity to be trained on product management methodologies while gaining in-depth knowledge of our product portfolio, development methodologies, and launch processes through formal and informal training to represent users. Work side by side with world-class technical, analytical, and business talent to become an internal subject matter expert and product owner.
- Work as part of a PM team innovating a seamless product portfolio of world-class adversary intelligence offerings
- Guide products through the full product lifecycle and ultimately own them
- Advance the portfolio by being the subject matter expert and demonstrating the ability to structure user choices and preferences
- Analyze user needs to define, prioritize, and deliver product updates and new offerings
- Maintain close relationships with the market (clients, prospects, third party advisors, market analysts) to identify how they use offerings in their daily operations
- Continuously monitor trends in the industry
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of competitive offerings
- Work successfully with technology, engineering, intelligence, marketing, sales, client engagement, finance teams, and executive leadership
- Define product success metrics, train users, analyze performance, and work with customers to assess the quality of the delivered product
To apply and see more, please visit: http://bit.ly/1T6MW6o