At Animoto we believe that everyone should have the power to create professional-quality videos. As a product manager on Animoto’s Mobile Apps Team, you will own our mobile strategy and play a key role in executing against it. You will define and drive the mobile roadmap, and you will work collaboratively with product, design, and engineering leaders across Animoto.
APPLY HERE (response guaranteed!)
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Know our mobile customer, thoroughly.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
- Prioritize and manage a backlog of initiatives, regularly making tough calls on where to spend our precious time.
- Assess opportunities based on customer research, data, and strategy.
- Regularly present to company stakeholders on the roadmap, progress, and learnings.
- Work regularly with the head of product to establish priorities and help drive team strategy.
- Define, collect, and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You’re a natural leader. People listen to you. You’re able to synthesize many viewpoints and make hard decisions.
- You have the technical chops to interact intelligently with high-performance engineering teams. You can speak nerd, and also non-nerd.
- You have a robust understanding of mobile design and tech paradigms (iOS & Android), and of course Internet fundamentals in general.
You know how to use data to drive decisions. You think about metrics and data collection before projects even start.
- You’re scrappy. You get your hands dirty. You know how to start with small hypotheses and validate them as early as possible with real customers before moving forward.
- You listen well, read well, write well, communicate well, and present well. Bonus: you have shipped an entire web or mobile product, from ideation to launch.