To be a Product Manager at SYPartners you must be passionate about building transformational digital products. Mining available analytics, doing research, and gathering user feedback to help steer your course is second nature. You enjoy innovation in all forms — whether refining existing work or creating new things.
As the Product Manager for Leadfully, you will work closely with the General Manager, UX Lead, and Engineering Lead to help drive product development and features from conception to launch. As part of this team, you will be central to the organization, bridging the technical and business worlds as you help design a product that empowers people to become the best versions of themselves.
The work you’ll do
- Define and manage the product direction and roadmap in partnership with GM.
- Partner with the GM to translate the roadmap from epics to features.
- Create robust product requirements with prioritized features and justification to drive product development.
- Facilitate Iteration Boundary meetings, including Retrospective and Sprint Planning.
- Brainstorm with the UX Lead to wireframe, sketch, and otherwise define new features and get clear on the timing of their development and release.
- Untangle the usual messes that exist in a product and make sure they’re being fixed when appropriate.
- Collaborate with engineering for prioritizing work, determining the best technical solutions, and tracking ongoing development and timelines.
- Work with marketing to create robust launch plans, sales tools, and collateral.
- Determine KPIs.
- Create and update dashboards using KPIs to show progress or highlight areas for improvement.
* Please note: Applications are only accepted through our careers page. Please visit us at the address below for the full description and online application: