Media iQ is looking for a Product Specialist. The successful candidate is responsible for forging new products which diversify and future-proof the business as well as enhancements which drive existing products towards perfection. As Media iQ expands further within the US, the need for agility and responsiveness to region-specific requirements, as well as the need for product expertise in growing regions has become of vital importance.
As the US product specialist, you’ll work on cross-product and cross-team initiatives, working closely with cross-functional team members to refine and evolve our projects, as well as deploy new technologies to markets and communities around the globe. You like being on-the-ground, executing complex projects that further enhance Media iQ’s offering.
You will analyze customer issues and patterns in customer reports, to provide insights and recommendations on how to improve our products. You will also help shape Media iQ’s future operations as we continue to grow and evolve. The US is currently the fastest growing Media iQ office in terms of revenue and there is a great opportunity for a product specialist to make their mark here.
● Maintain an impeccable understanding of Media iQ’s products, competitors and emerging technologies in the industry
● Meet advanced clients for in-depth product conversations
● Lead the introduction of new features by presenting to the market and leading testing programs, troubleshooting and coordination
● Gather regional market insights to feed into product and marketing outputs, helping to provide rich market insights into US Product roadmap
● Be an advocate for our clients in representing their issues to Product Management and Engineering and develop innovative ways to resolve issues.
● Act as a key product evangelist and expert for external users as well as internal teams
● Assisting with training and education of internal teams and new starters