Apply directly here: http://careers.spglobal.com/ShowJob/Id/1053222/Product-Manager
S&P Global Market Intelligence is seeking a Product Manager to join our News & Research team. This Product Manager will also serve as Product Owner on the Agile scrum team and will contribute to the vision of the product line and execute plans in alignment with the overall strategic direction of S&P Global Market Intelligence. This role works directly with the Sr Product Manager to develop business and technical requirements, translate those requirements to the development teams, and manage the release of enhancements.
In this role, you will:
* Collaborate with account management to engage clients through surveys, virtual sessions, and in-person meetings to better understand workflows, designing solutions that help drive performance value (generate revenue, reduce risk)
* Align closely with editorial leads in news and research, as well as data stewards in filings and key developments to understanding how internal tools and workflows translate into client facing products.
* Set development priorities for the SCRUM team including writing user stories, clarifying requirements, and maintaining the project backlog; manage the iterative design and development process through launch
* Convene stakeholders as necessary to ensure alignment and making on-the-spot decisions and recommendations using project goals and strategy
* Collaborate with business unit leads, editorial, content, marketing, account management, sales, and client support on launch plans, training, product positioning, and performance tracking.
* BA or BS in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or a related field and / or combination of experience.
* At least 2 years’ experience in product management or project management focused on digital products
* At least 1 year working in a digital media / publishing environment or just fanatical about your daily news
* Previous experience as the product owner of a SCRUM team a plus