Seeking an experienced self-starter, who GTD and will be the Product Owner for the Platform. The Product Manager will work closely with our Engineering, Data, Sales & Marketing Teams, and you will ultimately be responsible for defining and executing on product and data to be developed.
You will set the KPIs of new products/features, and ensure all necessary constituents are held accountable. You will report directly to the Principals of the Company.
• Develop best-in-class product management processes, working across internal teams
• Define product strategy and roadmap, incorporating feedback from both Client and Internal
• Deliver vision and requirement documentation, with feature prioritization and justification
• Identify and prioritize product needs, based on feedback from Clients (and quantifiable data that corroborates the feedback)
• Work with our Engineering and Data Teams to prioritize specs and design, along with data to be curated
• Own QA of Product/Feature Releases (leveraging members of various Teams, as needed)
• Own competitive analysis and industry trends, and educate the Team on a regular basis
• Own communication strategy of Product Marketing and Product/Feature Releases (to be executed by the Marketing Team)
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
You consider yourself a leader. You have 3+ years’ direct product experience with a SaaS/B2B organization. You are self-driven, data-driven and technical. You have demonstrated success in crafting product requirements and specifications, working in an agile environment, and have managed products from inception to launch.
You have experience owning a product roadmap, with backlog prioritization, and are ready to own overall product for our data and technology-intensive organization. You have a grasp of when something is “working” for clients (and internally), and when it’s time to shut something down. You can articulate effectively to various stakeholders with ease, and can manage up and down.