Research Now is looking for a user-centric, data-driven VP of Product Management. This role will drive the growth of a product offering in the advertising vertical. Increasing the value of existing products to developing new web-based products. You will work closely with the development and service teams to define product requirements. Work with sales, marketing and internal stakeholders to define the go-to market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits and target customers.
• Define and execute the product vision and strategy for Research Now’s survey authoring product suite
• Lead the entire product line lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Conduct market research, including competitive analysis and on-going visits to current and prospective customers to identify market opportunities
• Translate market opportunities into clear, prioritized product requirements
• Drive a solution set across development and other stakeholder teams from market requirements, product contract and positioning.
• Proactively identify and mitigate product risk; working with functional teams to resolve program issues
• Build strong effective relationships with functional and geographic teams to evangelize, influence and execute the strategy and vision.
• Identify, negotiate and manage partnerships that extend product content and capabilities
• Own the KPI Dashboard for the product line – defining measures, setting goals, reporting on progress and recommending tactics to improve KPI’s.
• 10+ years of software/project management experience
• Must have specific experience in cross-platform advertising delivery and measurement, as well as ad tech product management
• Knowledge of web and data management technologies and experience developing web-based products;
• Proficient in the development of competitive assessments and positioning; product planning and roadmap definition; sales training and presentations.