TransferWise is the clever new way to send money across the globe. Co-founded by Skype’s first employee and backed by some of planet's most experienced innovators, including Sir Richard Branson, we're blowing apart the old world of banks and taking down a gazillion dollar industry in the process.
We're looking for a talented UI/UX Product Designer to put their stamp on design/product in the US market. You’ll be working across our design, product and development teams, shaping how the world sees, perceives and interacts with us on a global scale.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, come help us build the beautiful new future of money.
• Have a strong online portfolio of digital products that you've designed and helped ship
• Are driven to discover, understand and design for real human needs and behaviors using data and user research methods
• Thrive in a Lean UX culture
• Love collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams
• Have great taste and a passion for craft
• A clear, pragmatic communicator
• Have a creative, entrepreneurial mindset and a drive to change the world
• Are slick with all the usual tools of the trade. Extra nice (but not obligatory) would be some front-end coding skills
• Design the TransferWise experience across web and mobile
• Work with Product Managers to understand the problem and define the scope and requirements for a solution
• Generate concepts from sketches to prototypes
• Plan and run user tests and other design research
• Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our visual language, framework, and way of working
• Work with developers to iterate, polish and ship
• Competitive salary
• All-expenses-paid company holidays in Europe
• High-spec laptop of your choice
• Medical & Dental care