BAM uses design and data science to build better digital content for premium publishers. Our product portfolio includes visual storytelling tools as well as a real-time optimization and measurement platform that powers hundreds of millions of auctions every day. BAM is in stealth mode so you won’t find much about us online, but our clients include 50+ of the most premium digital publishers and advertisers in Fashion, Beauty, and Home such as Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, Sephora, and ULTA. Our investors include New Enterprise Associates, Talis Capital, and Winklevoss Capital.
Are you excited by solving problems posed by multi-variable algorithmic optimization, data engineering, infrastructure scalability, and the occasional Mario Go Kart tournament? Do you thrive in a fun, fast-paced, agile environment? We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team.
* Developing BAM’s product strategy and roadmap
* Building out BAM’s product management team
* Collaborating with the business and engineering teams
* Leading sprint planning
* Managing designers to create thoughtful user experiences
* Creating a lean product management discipline to ensure the team’s success: product brief, value proposition, KPIs, hypotheses, experiments, design sprints, milestones, dependencies, etc.
* Creating product marketing collateral
* Degree in a scientific or technical field e.g., computer science, engineering
* 5+ years experience managing and building digital products from inception through launch
* Experience scaling a product management team
* Knowledgeable about lean UX and agile development methodologies
* Well versed in business intelligence concepts
* Experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Keen.io, Mixpanel, etc.
* Experience working closely and collaboratively across multiple functions to develop and execute products
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to shape our product trajectory and grow our product team