Frank's mission is to give students access to an affordable college education. We make paying for school easier by simplifying the financial aid process. Our first product - frankFAFSA.com- focuses on fixing FAFSA (the free application for student financial aid) as 47% of eligible students fail to complete it leaving $3B of aid unclaimed. We've piloted with charter schools and DOE in the South Bronx and Brooklyn where we've helped 1,000 students and their families receive an estimated $15m in federal aid already.
HOW WE’LL WORK TOGETHER
As a Performance Marketing manager, you’ll be instrumental in shaping the future of college access and reaching the underserved to help them gain access to quality, affordable education. As you will be the first marketing team lead, you will shape the strategy and budget and implement the marketing plan.
Together, we’ll develop, execute and analyze all aspects of paid direct online acquisition campaigns. for someone to be responsible for day-to-day strategic and tactical management of generating leads through paid and unpaid direct response media.
You’ll also own supporting the build-out of Frank’s sales and marketing analytics capability to drive performance improvements.
WHAT YOUR WORK AT FRANK WILL LOOK LIKE
• Develop, execute and monitor all aspects of paid direct online and offline acquisition campaigns (SEO, SEM, Mail, Display) including the development of test plans, creative development, vendor management, and campaign analysis.
• Conduct analytical projects to identify business challenges and opportunities to accelerate growth; craft solutions based on these analyses.
• Work closely with the marketing team to provide guidance for content development.
• Collaborate across the company to ensure tight coordination between marketing initiatives and product and operations functions.
• Manage significant and growing paid marketing budget.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
• 4-6 years’ marketing experience, with majority of time building domain expertise in direct response marketing and at least 3-4 of those years performing online acquisition.
• Experience with Excel or SQL and/or reporting software (e.g., Tableau).
• Strong collaboration skills, enjoys working with people across boundaries, and possessing infectious energy.