At Regalii, we’re deeply passionate about personal finance. Over 30 leading banks and FinTech apps use Regalii’s API to help consumers pay their bills and manage their finances, with the most innovative, efficient, and cost-effective technology.
We’re looking for a Product Manager that will own and grow our product in the U.S. You will be the lead and liaison between the Engineering team and the Sales team in order to define the direction, hone in on the details and iteratively deliver value to our customers.
* CEO of product – Define the long term vision and the short term strategy for our U.S. product
* Sprints – Manage the backlog and prioritize features and bugs
* Spec out the functional requirements and wireframes that make up the experiences. Own the iterative development of the product.
* Travel and see the world! – to client meetings, FinTech conferences and our satellite offices in Mexico City and Toronto
* Cross functional – in addition to PM, you will wear many hats including: business development, market research
* Evangelize the product – walk clients through different use cases and benefits
* Deeply passionate about financial technology - you’re using 3 or 4 FinTech apps on your phone right now; you enjoy reading about mobile banking, bitcoin, AI
* 3+ years of building software post college as a product manager or developer
* Technical bachelor's degree (CS, EE, CompEng, Stats, Math, etc) is a plus
* Experience with financial security architectures (PCI, SOC-1) is a plus
* Competitive equity ownership participation
* Competitive salary
* Medical benefits
* Flexible work schedule (work remote 1 day/wk + 4wks/yr)
* 4 weeks vacation
This is an opportunity to work in our downtown Manhattan office. If you reside outside of NYC we cover all moving expense. No remote.