Who are we?
As the UK’s first online mortgage broker, we are leading the charge in making mortgages simple and hassle-free, introducing speed, efficiency and clarity into an antiquated and disparate market.
With recent investment of £4.5m from leading FinTech investors, key partnerships in place with players such as Zoopla and an excellent customer rating on Trustpilot, we are well placed to continue our rapid growth.
What is the role?
We're seeking an experienced Product Manager to take ownership of key business metrics and design and implement experiments and features to influence those metrics.
- Conduct customer research and work with our customer success team to stay close to customer needs and incorporate those needs back into the product
- Work closely with the operations, engineering and design teams to identify problems and opportunities and design experiments and features to address them
- Analyse data to identify problems and opportunities, and set clearly defined goals for new features
- Help refine and iterate on the Trussle product strategy, vision and roadmap
You'll love this role if:
- You thrive in a fast paced environment, and are willing to get involved in whatever way is necessary to drive the business forward
- You're equally comfortable explaining a feature to a group of customer success agents with minimal technical knowledge as you are conversing with the engineering team about domain models and APIs
- You think data always wins, and strive to use data to justify all your product and prioritisation decisions
- You're proactive, and are comfortable taking complete ownership of a part of the product experience
- You love to experiment and find the fastest way to prove the value of a product or feature before you start building it
Please note that we are looking for full-time employees to work in our London office. We are currently unable to offer visa sponsorship.