What to Expect, the world’s most recognized pregnancy and parenting brand, is looking for a talented and ambitious product manager to join our product & design team. As product manager you’ll lead a cross-functional team to put products in the hands of millions of parents during the most important time in their lives.
* Own the product roadmap for key What to Expect products, working closely with the Director of Product to define product vision, goals, and KPIs
* Collaborate with our product and design team to craft user experiences for What to Expect's mobile apps, community platform, website, and voice products (Amazon Alexa/Google Assistant)
* Be a product leader, with deep knowledge of:
** The customer: be an acknowledged expert on users and customers
** The data: leverage product, industry and market data in all aspects of the role
** The business: deeply understand our business model, dynamics, and stakeholders
** The industry: competitors, trends, opportunities
* Validate product concepts through data and user testing. To do this, you’ll work closely with our research and user-experience teams.
* Regularly provide insight into actual results vs. KPIs, leveraging data from site usage (Omniture, Google Analytics), monetization (DFP, etc.) and other sources.
* A track record of delivering impactful products:
** Defining product vision, objectives, and building product roadmaps
** Growing audience, engagement, and monetization
* Proficient in agile product management via SCRUM
* Passionate about building products that make a real-world impact
* Ability to lead and communicate effectively in a dynamic environment
* An unwavering commitment to product quality
Education & Experience:
* 5+ years of experience in digital product management
* Product management experience with websites and mobile apps is a must. Experience with community platforms, video, email, e-commerce, and voice products is an advantage.