Everyday Health, a leading provider of digital health and wellness solutions, is looking for a passionate Product Manager to spearhead our audience and retention strategy. As the Product owner, you will be responsible for leading our product strategy that will attract new audience and engage our current audience. You will work closely with management, designers, and other engineering to create and deliver a delightful and engaging experience to members of condition communities who are problem solving on a daily basis.
• Lead an agile team of engineers, managing the development process via scrums, tickets, specs and QA
• Help define product success metrics and analyze product performance.
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair your team’s ability to meet its strategic, financial, and technical goals.
• Work across Audience Development, Research and Marketing Strategy to determine product-market fit by leveraging market analysis, industry and product data, and validating product concepts with real users.
• Passionate about measuring your own success in terms of the success of the product and real-world impact
• Strong analytical abilities; ability to define complex problems and creatively frame solutions
• Ability to work under pressure and release quality products.
• Proficiency leading agile product management with SCRUM
• High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple priorities
Education & Experience:
• 2-4 years Product Management experience, focusing on audience growth and overall engagement
• Experience of thinking intellectually and maintaining curiosity, innovation, and willingness to experiment
• Experience and comfort working in a results oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
• Strong comfort in working with product and technical teams to identify and influence development of new products, features, and functionalities.