Jun Group is looking for a product manager to help us build the next generation of multi-screen advertising products for our Fortune 500 clients. Our work leads the industry, and it touches tens of millions of consumers on the world’s most prestigious publishers.
The person we’re looking for is part visionary, part project manager, and part information architect. She or he is fluent in mobile, tech, and operations. She’s tough, picky, determined, detail-oriented, and diplomatic. It isn’t right until she says it is.
** Responsibilities include **
- Defining and articulating a long-term product strategy
- Conceptualizing, planning, and documenting new mobile advertising and mediation products
- Communicating and building consensus across multiple departments
- Conducting and integrating market research and competitive data into product requirements
- Assisting product buildout and development
- Producing ROI analyses and optimization recommendations
** Requirements **
- BA/BS degree (computer science or related technical field is ideal); MBA is preferred
- Exceptional communication, organization, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to develop, manipulate, and execute complex information architecture schema and intuitive user interface designs
- Experience in the online gaming industry or in digital media is a big plus!
Jun Group is staffed by passionate, dedicated people who love what they do. We take our work seriously, but not too seriously. We work in an environment where everything always changes except our values.
“Jun” means truth, and our company was founded on principles of honesty and integrity. We’ll pay top dollar for the right person, along with stock options, health, dental, 401(k), commuter benefits, and plenty of other perks. If this sounds like your kind of place, please send along a cover note and a resume.