**ABOUT THE ROLE**
- Own and manage all aspects of our product, including brand new initiatives, enhancements and maintenance for existing features.
- Passionately track growth and retention numbers, and imagine ways to consistently improve these fundamental metrics.
- Collaborate with team members to develop user testing and research plans to ensure new products and features deeply meet the needs of our target audiences.
- Lead the team on planning and prioritizing product roadmap, based on a deep understanding of the company’s strategic vision, paired with ongoing analysis of user data and and user research.
- Collaboratively determine key performance indicators with the team, and then consistently AB test and evaluate data to drive progress.
- You have 5+ years working on a consumer-facing product with a multi-disciplinary team, and with a demonstrated track record of success growing an engaged user base.
- You have lots of ideas and the judgment to identify which ones are worth pursuing.
- You have experience and comfort working with data and leveraging data to help drive decisions, including hands-on experience using tools like Google Analytics to guide product decisions.
- Experience collaborating with development teams to build a product based on the the most-up-to-date understanding of mobile and web technologies, including SEO, front-end technologies and 3rd party tools.
- You enjoy working with distributed teams and are an extraordinary communicator in every medium.
- You want to work in a place that values fact-based decision making, collaboration and respect across teams, and a focus on the mission.
**COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:**
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits
If our values resonate with you, apply and include short answers to the following questions: (1) Why do you want to work at Catchafire? (2) What is your personal philosophy on work? This position is based in New York City.