What to Expect, the world’s most recognized pregnancy and parenting brand, is looking for a talented and ambitious product manager to join our product & design team. As product manager you’ll lead a cross-functional team to put products in the hands of millions of parents during the most important time in their lives.
- Own the product roadmap for key What to Expect experiences, working closely with the Director of Product to define product requirements, goals, and KPIs
- Collaborate with our product and design team to craft user experiences for What to Expect's mobile apps, community platform, website, and voice products (Amazon Alexa/Google Assistant)
- Be a product leader, with deep knowledge of:
- The customer: be an expert on users and customers
- The data: leverage product, industry and market data in all aspects of the role
- The business: deeply understand our business model, dynamics, and stakeholders
- The industry: be a knowledge leader on competitors, trends, and opportunities
- Validate product concepts through data and user testing. To do this, you’ll work closely with our research and user-experience teams.
- Regularly provide insight into actual results vs. KPIs, leveraging data from site usage (Omniture, Google Analytics), monetization (DFP, etc.) and other sources.
- A track record of delivering impactful products:
- Defining product vision, objectives, and building product roadmaps
- Growing audience, engagement, and monetization
- Proficient in agile product management via SCRUM
- Passionate about building products that make a real-world impact
- Ability to lead and communicate effectively in a dynamic environment
- An unwavering commitment to product quality
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in digital product management
- Product management experience with websites and mobile apps is a must. Experience with community platforms, video, email, e-commerce, and voice products is an advantage.