ClassPass is looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Product Manager to help define and execute the product strategy for our growth and acquisition initiatives. Your mission will be to acquire new users across a variety of channels, improve our acquisition funnels from awareness to conversion, and drive virality and network effects. Your work will impact the wellbeing of customers on a global scale and help ClassPass fulfill its mission of making the world a more active place.
What you’ll do:
- Lead ideation, evaluation, definition, and prioritization of the acquisition/growth product roadmap.
- Innovate, develop, and optimize acquisition channels, platforms, and features that deliver against our key business goals: increasing new user acquisitions, reducing CAC, and increasing virality.
- Relentlessly optimizing our acquisition funnel through rigorous experimentation and A/B testing
- Lead a cross-functional squad of engineers, designers, and UX/research to scope, and execute highest ROI product opportunities.
- Build alignment with key stakeholders from across the organization.
- Be the voice of the user. Synthesize quantitative and qualitative user data to inform key product decisions that address user needs.
Who you are:
- A seasoned product leader with experience acquiring users, identifying and maximizing new channels and platforms, and building well-loved consumer web and mobile applications.
- Experienced with an agile discovery and development process and working collaboratively with full stack product teams.
- Technically and analytically savvy, with knowledge about how products are built and are comfortable defining, querying, and interpreting your own data.
- Someone with a proven track record as strong communicator, influencer, and cross-functional partner
- Someone who has good consumer product intuition based on experience, but reinforce this through a deep understanding of user feedback and analytical data.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in product management.