YieldStreet connects investors to investment opportunities in alternative asset classes like real estate and litigation finance. We’ve been growing like crazy. Join us on this amazing journey.
What You’ll Do
Partner with our technology team to deliver a world-class investment platform that will “wow” our investor base and an underwriting engine that will push the boundaries of what is possible in the industry Drive entire feature delivery lifecycle: research customer/user needs; research partners; write user stories; partner with UX to design and prototype; work with engineering to develop, test and deliver a marketable product on time; collaborate with marketing and customer success to drive market awareness and customer adoption Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of your product.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in product management within high growth technology companies, preferably B2C startups in FinTech
- Competence and versatility with technical concepts, design thinking, customer research and branding
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to key stakeholders
- Comfortable working high and low – from presenting strategy to execs, to defining user stories for your scrum teams
- Strong mix of analytical skills and strategic thinking; ability to convey complex concepts in simple terms to key stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail, handling multiple priorities, managing tight timelines and driving flawless execution
- Entrepreneurial, a self-starter, with a strong work ethic and a resourceful attitude – willingness to do whatever it takes get the job done
- Avid investor with deep knowledge in finance and investing
- Engineering or quantitative background; MBA
- Experience building data-intensive products; machine-learning
- Past experience in content, design, and/or marketing; SQL
- Experience driving innovation in a highly regulated industry