Founders Factory is unlike anywhere else. We create entirely new products from scratch and turn promising concepts into prototypes and ultimately an MVP, validating decisions commercially along the way to attract a founding team that can spin out into a fully-fledged business.
We're looking for a Product Co-Founder for a product we are building named Powder to the People, a new platform that gives beauty influencers the power to create innovative products and deliver them directly to their audiences, essentially turning beauty influencers into cosmetic brands.
The long term vision of this business is to fundamentally disrupt the way beauty products are launched into the market. The big brands can’t take this approach because they aren’t built to do so, and other startups can’t try this approach because they don’t have access to the insights and networks of big brands. As Founders Factory sits squarely in the middle, we are in a unique position to create a new era of consumer driven beauty products and trends.
This is a business that delivers tangible value to influencers and consumers, sits in a huge and growing market, and has significant backing from L’Oreal. For the right person, this is an incredible opportunity where where you would be able to shape not only the technology platform, but also the strategy of the business.
- Demonstrable experience bringing a product from concept to completion and launch
- Outstanding leadership and influencing abilities across colleagues and stakeholders
- Proven track record of taking ideas and bringing them to life
- Constantly experimenting with new technologies and tools to drive innovation and creativity
- Strong communication skills - you’ll be sharing the results of analyses, and discussing technical problems, with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Thrive in uncertainty - ideally in an agency business and/or startup environment
- Ideally have some knowledge or past experience of supply chains and product manufacturing