Flow is an API driven SaaS platform making it simple for ecommerce companies to create great customer experiences globally. Checkout www.flow.io.
We recently raised $16M in Series A funding from Bain Capital Ventures, Forerunner Ventures and Fung Capital. Flow has raised $18.5m in funding since starting in 2015.
We’re looking for a strong design lead, a Senior-level Product UI/UX Designer to help bring our vision to life using strong aesthetic sense, research-supported decision making, and customer-first experience design.
What you’ll do:
- Help design and build Flow's technology products for our clients and partners
- Be intimately aware of customer and client pain points
- Design wireframes to uncover simple and easy to use solutions for complex configuration problems
- Iterate through design solutions as you gather feedback and data to inform your design decisions
- Bring wireframes to life through visual and interaction design
- Work closely with engineers, product and others in the company to help create new products and improve on existing products.
We are looking for someone with:
- Deep experience in web & mobile user experience design, visual design, user research, and brand identity
- Creativity/liberty in design, less bonded with rules and conventions
- Ability to deliver top quality work with urgency and high productivity
- Understands and appreciates the challenge of elegantly designing user experiences for advanced front-end architecture
- Bachelors Degree and/or Master's Degree from a top-tier university in design, engineering or related field of study
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience working for ecommerce or retail/brand companies
- Have experience working on SaaS/B2B tools or designing internal tools in a technology company
- Have expertise in UI & style documentation
- Have experience in design asset management across dev and design teams
- Have experience with React
- Have expertise in iconography & illustration