Opentrons makes robots for biologists that are 10-100x cheaper and easier to use than any other lab automation before. Our robots automate experiments that would otherwise be done by hand so our users can spend more time pursuing answers to the 21st century’s most important questions from health and medicine to manufacturing and environmental sustainability.
The Product Manager will own our core app product and focus on increasing engagement in our base of robot users.
* Prioritize Product Opportunities - Marshal qualitative and quantitative data to uncover, prioritize, and articulate what we should build to help our scientific customers.
* Drive Design, Build, Test Cycle - Work with engineers, designers, business people, and scientists to manage an iterative process that quickly tests features and discovers product requirements.
* Build Team Alignment - Run cross-functional collaborative sessions and facilitate group communication to ensure a shared understanding by everyone on the team.
* Lead by Example - Keep a laser focus on the customer experience and roll up your sleeves to get things done that make our users' scientific work easier.
* Demonstrated capability - You have 3+ years experience as a PM at a technology company and have worked with products from concept through launch.
* Product owner mindset - You are highly self-directed, goal oriented, and show excellent independent judgement.
* You see the forest, and the trees - You are detailed oriented, but always keep the big picture in mind.
* Team player and leader - You have excellent collaboration skills and excel coordinating highly interdisciplinary teams.
* Excellent communicator - You are clear, concise, and engaging in written and oral communication.
* Thrive in fast-paced startup environment - You are comfortable with the uncertainty of charting new territory and relish the thrill of moving fast to solve tough problems.
JOB LINK: https://opentrons.recruitee.com/o/product-manager