Intern: Junior Product Manager
At inSparq, we help major retailers connect their shoppers with items they love. We are seeking a Junior Product Manager intern to support our product development efforts. As a Product intern at inSparq, you will operate at the unique intersection of UX, business, and technology. inSparq’s Product team works closely with our engineers to steer products from conception to launch and with our clients to custom tailor our products to their needs. You will:
- Work with engineers to drive products and features from concept to launch
- Collaborate with business partners to develop strategies tailored to their current needs and anticipate their future ones
- Work cross-functionally across all teams in the company, from Sales and Marketing to Engineering
- Understand and analyze user needs
- Help to define a product vision and strategy
- Work in a dynamic start-up environment to build and launch new products and features
- Currently pursuing BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Mathematics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance, Statistics or a related program or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong organization and analytical abilities
- Strong technical abilities
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume when applying.