Find full post and application at http://lnkd.in/bFDYTKz
or on aetna.com search for job req# 14141BR.
NeoCare Solutions is a start-up venture within the Healthagen business portfolio of Aetna. Our teams mission is to guide and support parents towards a more empowered role in caring for the wellness of their sick child.
In your leadership role, you will play a crucial role in defining product strategy and executing against it employing a Lean product management methodology. As you collaborate with a highly talented, accomplished, fun and passionate team, you will usher a pilot product to full market release.
- Partner with design, technology, operations and nurse operations leads to drive product strategy and team consensus.
- Participate in end-user interviews, concept tests and usability tests to achieve product/market fit.
- Manage the product roadmap and prioritization.
- Monitor analytics, report out on product performance and make product improvement recommendations.
- 7-10 years experience in product management.
- Experience with Agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban) as a product owner.
- Launched mobile web or app products across iOS and Android devices.
- Experience analyzing and reporting out on product metrics.
- Experience in product marketing including writing product briefs, shaping a products marketing message and conducting competitive assessments.
- Self-motivated, a natural problem-solver and comfortable making product decisions in the face of ambiguity.
- Strong communications and written skills, and ability to lead and mobilize teams.
- Sound technical skills with ability to effectively communicate with developers and IT personnel
- Competitive salary, and benefits (health, dental, and life).
- Starting on the ground floor with a team thats building a great culture and innovating in the healthcare space.