Who You Are…
You live to design software that dazzles users. You are an analytical ninja, who dreams about converting business needs into simple software. You diagram complex problems in your sleep. Obsessive documentation of thorough solutions is in your blood. You are a multi-lingual chameleon who can navigate users, stakeholders, engineers, QA, and UX. Engineering and QA thrive off your outputs. Good UX is not a phrase but your lifestyle. You are not just familiar with Agile - you evangelize it.
- Convert business problems and processes into system requirements and wireframes that clearly detail product expectations for a remote team
- Work closely with the VP of Product Management to understand our client’s business problems, and processes.
- Work with UX to ensure the design is simple and elegant.
- Validate design feasibility with Engineering
- Provide just enough product detail for engineering to comfortably estimate effort
- Interview users to close gaps in requirements, validate design, etc.
- Identify ‘alternate use cases’, but know when ‘alternate’ means 'not required'
- Work with QA on test cases
- Participate in UAT
- Requirements specifications
- Business process diagrams
- Release notes
- User documentation
- Five years authoring wireframes and system requirements for complex business problems
- Three years analyzing complex business processes to develop business requirements and functional specifications
- Two years of business process diagramming
- Two years working in an Agile/SCRUM environment where roadmaps can change quickly to meet market objectives
vPassion for well written business communications and concise oral communication skills
- Passion for client satisfaction and elegant product design
- Bachelor’s degree required. Graduate degree a plus