Nickelodeon Digital seeks a Director of User Experience and New Platforms to work across Nick’s digital portfolio of apps, websites and emerging platforms to bring fun, imaginative and intuitive experiences to kids and parents. This role entails collaboration with an in-house digital team of product managers, project managers, editors, visual designers, engineers, and business leaders to shape the experience of our product suite used by millions of consumers around the world every day. Reporting to the VP of Product Management, this role is best suited to someone that likes to work at a many different altitudes—from hands-on interaction design to conceptual explorations of new platforms to people management and finally process and UX standards definition.
- Drive the UX for the Nick digital portfolio including its websites, mobile apps, over-the-top (OTT) apps, and live event digital companion experiences
- Oversee the evaluation and UX/product definition for new platforms (in their exploratory, pre-build phases)
- Directly manage the UX team including building departmental presence, knowledge, methodologies, culture, expertise, role definition and effectiveness
- Support the agile teams to negotiate quick UX decisions when constrained by time, resources, technology, etc.
- Develop, present and evangelize BIG ideas. Push the boundaries to create better, innovative experiences for our users.
- 8+ years professional experience in interaction design and user experience design, with several of those years in a leadership role
- Experience designing for a diversity of screens and devices including web and native apps
- Proficient in creating prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, and specs
View the full job description and apply via the following link: