The Mobile Product Manager will take a hands-on role in developing mobile products for Viacom Entertainment Group properties, including Comedy Central, Spike, and TV Land. As part of the team, you will collaborate with key stakeholders to gather business and user requirements, and work closely with our engineers to build and test innovative mobile products on multiple platforms, with a heavy focus on iOS and Android. The successful candidate must be extremely detail oriented, and have a demonstrated ability to push projects over the finish line with thorough planning and execution.
• Gather requirements
• Write functional specs
• Work with engineering to implement and iterate
• BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field (In lieu of degree, 5 years of relevant experience)
• 4 years relevant work experience in media, consumer internet or consumer tech companies
• User-focused instincts for product design
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
• Self-starter, accustomed to driving results in a fast-paced environment with little instruction or oversight
• Eloquent communicator, comfortable in front of software engineers and executives
• Open and collaborative, comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged
This is a 6 month contract position, based in New York City.