Scientific American is looking for a dedicated, deadline oriented product manager with experience in ecommerce, user/customer site experience, mobile first and UX focused. Product Manage the store and online shopping user experience.
- Work with stakeholders to develop/launch new products. Including product set up, defining tracking requirements, testing, and rollout
- Work with vendor/internal dev resources to make improvements to the platform from UX improvements to major core and/or site features.
- Define requirements, manage resources to time/budget, develop & execute test plan and releases
- Enable execution of A/B or Multivariate testing plans per consumer marketing directives. Optimize order/offer processes
- Deliver KPI reporting and analytics as defined by senior management/consumer marketing teams
- Coordinate directives to deliver product design and establishment of overall product features
- Translate customer needs and technology directions into product definitions
- Evaluate vendors and manage vendor work/schedule/resources
- Work with Scrum master to plan development sprints and manage technical resources
- Coordinate project details/schedules with stakeholders, design, copyedit, and QA
- Work with Sr. Product Manager and PR on press releases and launch communications and launch
- Make product decisions on the fly and understand when decisions need approval from management
- Work with stakeholders to determine product success metrics and tracking requirements
Skills: 3-5 years of Product Management experience, Agile methodologies, writing user stories, sprint planning, daily standups, managing a product backlog and familiar with software development lifecycles. Experience with Webtrends or equivalent analytics platforms, both reporting interface and technical requirements. Experience writing multivariate testing platforms and QA test plans. CPO a plus.
To apply, please submit your resume at the website below